International Consulting Expertise (ICE) Turkey is seeking to hire a qualified Project Manager who will be in charge of managing an ongoing Technical Assistance Contract. This task involves monitoring project plans, quality assurance, following the schedules, organizing and participating in stakeholders and beneficiary meetings, and ensuring that project deadlines and objectives are met timely and of a high quality.
Project Manager, will need to be able to work on tight deadlines, be competent in using Microsoft Office applications such as Word and Excel, and have full proficiency verbal, written in English and presentation skills. A bachelor’s degree in a related field of study and at least (6) years of relevant experience is required for consideration.
Project Manager Responsibilities:
• Maintaining and monitoring project plans, project schedules.
• Organizing, attending, participating and reporting stakeholder/beneficiary meetings.
• Documenting and following up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
• Preparing necessary presentation materials for meetings.
• Ensuring project deadlines are met.
• Determining project changes and following up the required implementation.
• Providing administrative support as needed.
• Undertaking project tasks as required.
• Developing project strategies in line with the required project implementation.
• Ensuring projects frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for the project.
• Assess project risk and issues and provide solutions where applicable.
• Ensure stakeholder / beneficiary views and managed towards the best solution.
• Chair and facilitate meetings where appropriate and distribute minutes to all project team members.
• Create a project management calendar for fulfilling each goal and objective.
• Delivery of required reports related to project implementation and challenges.
• Any other related duty assigned by the supervisor.
Project Manager Requirements:
• Bachelor’s degree in related field of study.
• Master degree will be an asset.
• 6 years of Project management experience in a related field will be an asset
• Exceptional verbal, written in English and presentation skills
• Ability to work effectively independently an as part of a team.
• Experience using computers for a variety of tasks.
• Competency in Microsoft applications including World, Excel, and Outlook.
• Knowledge of file management, transcription, and other administrative procedures.
• Ability to work on tight deadlines.
• Full proficiency in English Language.
If you are interested in the position above, please submit your CV, in English by e-mail with the vacancy title “PM" in the subject line to by 16/04/2021 to email@example.com