Fondazione Giacomo Brodolini is a center of research established in Italy in 1971, working in the definition, implementation and evaluation of economic and social policies at EU level, and in emerging and developing countries.
We are currently recruiting a Project Manager for our team in Ankara to contribute to the management of EuropeAid projects in Turkey, starting by June 2020.
Key duties and responsibilities – he or she
- Liaises with the Client, the Project Director and the Team Leader for the organisation of the activities foreseen by the project
- Is responsible for the general implementation and administration of the project
- Supervises the execution of the administrative procedures of the project (such as requests for approvals, admin orders, days follow up etc.) and ensures they are in line with EU guidelines and procedures
- Supervises the project budgets and monitors resource expenditure
- Manages the office accounts, controls expense and carries out monthly financial reporting of the project,
- Manages project activities and ensures quality,
- Monitors all indicators, Admin Orders and days planning,
- Support for the production of the financial reports of the projects
- Coordinates the project staff regarding the tasks, checks outputs
- At least 5 years of Project Management experience in EU Technical Assistance projects
- Excellent knowledge of PRAG Rules and Procedures
- Strong financial management skills on EuropeAid Projects
- Good communication and computer skills
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in Turkish and English
- Experience with international consulting companies in similar assignments will be an asset
Please send your applications no later than 5th June 2020 at, by putting in the subject the code PM001A. Please note that due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.