İNGEV is looking for a qualified Project Manager for management of projects in the field of livelihoods.
Essential Job Responsibilities
- Managing total project by actively participication of each project initiatives to reach project goals and expected results
- Plan and organise project activities and services according to project´s work plan ensuring the timely accomplishment of project outputs; actively participate various field operations
- Plan and coordinate work of project staff, experts, consultants and contractors ensuring that content and outputs produced timely, according to project work plan and İNGEV’s quality standards.
- Design and formulate content and scope for meetings, workshops and other activities, identify participants and resource persons
- Responsible for designing expenditure and purchasing plan in cooperation with Finance Department and ensure financial management controls are effectively practiced through all project
- Design of monitoring and evaluation plan in cooperation of M&E Expert, monitor and assess progress of project activities through missions, reviews and assessments.
- Ensure that project reports are prepared in line with donor requirements and have a high quality content
- Ensure that the project is run in line with donor rules, Turkish regulations and İNGEV procedures
- Review and assess project results and identify and record best practices/lessons learned.
- Identify project ideas, develop, formulate and draft new project concepts, proposals, work plans and budgets.
Accountability ; succesfull running and completion of project by clearly achieving /overachieving all specific targetsmetrics.
- At least a BA degree
- Excellent command of written/spoken Turkish and English, Arabic is an asset
- At least 3 years of experience in International Donor funded Project management
- Experience in programme development and management in the field of entrepreneurship and employment
- Excellent communication skills with ability to negotiate at all levels
- High level of accuracy and excellent attention to detail
- Ability to work autonomously and within a team
- Advanced project planning and time management skills
- Proven experience in delivering results and meeting stakeholders’ expectation and being able to adapt and respond to change.
- Able to travel to project implementation provinces and accommodate periodically