The SNFI/CCCM Project Officer will work under the direction of the SNFI/CCCM program officer and his role is to support the implementation of QC’s cross-border/in-country SNFI/CCCM response in NW Syria and Turkey. Under the overall guidance of the Program Officer (Shelter/NFI), s/he will be required to provide supporting role in the Shelter/CCCM activities while both, supporting and leading roles, in the NFI project management cycles as per the circumstances.
Position Responsibilities and Duties:
- Assisting the SNFI/CCCM Program Officer with day to day duties through ensuring close follow up on data collection, analysis, and information dissemination for all SNFI and CCCM activities.
- Ensure accurate data entry received from the Field team or Implementing partners.
- Documentation and information management through maintaining the archiving system in the department.
- Ensure QC’s participation and active contribution to SNFI and CCCM clusters and technical working groups as and when required
- Provide regular technical support to the field consultants and implementing partners to ensure a high-quality implementation on time.
- Provide support for the program officer and partners in updating and following-up for the implementation, procurement, and MEAL plans.
- Prepare and/or follow up on weekly and monthly updates reports and share them with the line manager and other stakeholders both internall and externally
- Ensure harmonized day-to-day work with other program staff and field teams for effective management of the SNFI and CCCM activities.
- Ensure close coordination with the MEAL department, by review, update and analyze beneficiaries’ lists, provide technical support, and collaborate in preparing needs assessments.
- Ensure that implemented projects meet the minimum standards and adhere to global standards such as SPHERE standards.
- Work closely with other program support departments (HR, Admin, Finance, Procurement, Security, etc..) to ensure a streamlined process and meet their requirements.
- Participate in the elaboration and development of project proposals as per the need.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- University degree in Engineering, architecture, or relevant field.
- Minimum of 3 years of work experience in humanitarian cross border projects in Syria.
- Fluent in English and Arabic. Advanced written and spoken Arabic and English Language skills.
- Experience working with implementing partners
- Experience working on assessments and preparing assessment reports
- Strong skills in written communication, including report writing.
- Good knowledge of monitoring and evaluation activities and principles.
- Maturity and professional ability to handle sensitive information and the ability to respect confidentiality.
- Excellent time management skills and resourcefulness with strong attention to detail.
- Competence with MS Office applications, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Must be capable of working both individually and as part of a team.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, stressful environment.
- QC employees are expected to work by the Organization’s core values, aims, and objectives. They should be sympathetic to the cultural norms of behavior QC believes in.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CVs and a motivation letter to email@example.com by COB April 25, 2021, mentioning the position they applied for in the email title. Please bear in mind that only short-listed candidates will be contacted. QC will carry out screening checks and will take out references on your behalf.
No phone calls are accepted. We are an equal opportunity employer.
QATAR CHARITY TURKEY OFFICE
In the performance of its activities in cooperation with different humanitarian and development partners, Qatar Charity is committed to the principles of partnership such as equality, transparency, responsibility, and integration. QC is also committed to the fundamental humanitarian principles of independence, neutrality and impartiality.