Fondazione Giacomo Brodolini is a center of research established in Italy in 1971, working in the definition, implementation and evaluation of economic and social policies at EU level, and in emerging and developing countries.
We are currently recruiting a Project Officer for our team in Ankara to assist the implementation of EuropeAid projects in Turkey, starting by June 2020
Key duties and responsibilities:
- Supporting in all administration and logistics issues, under the coordination of the Project Director/manager
- Maintaining office accounts under supervision of the Project Manager and ensures first level administrative controls for expenses and monthly financial reporting
- Following all the internal and external communication with the Client. Following all RFAs, Approvals, Admin Orders etc.
- Following all necessary internal documents such as indicators, days, progress reports etc.
- Assisting Experts with necessary materials and resources for printing, editing and distribution
- Working in cooperation with the Project Assistants and the Project Manager,
- Assisting in the preparation, editing and formatting of project reports,
- Making necessary translations and interpretations when necessary,
- Assisting in organization of logistics for training programs, study visits, conferences etc.
- Support for organizing monthly management meetings, steering committee meetings, provides assistance during meetings and the necessary follow-up
- Previous work experience in EU Technical Assistance projects (or working with international contracts/ experts) – at least 2 years
- Excellent verbal and communication skills in Turkish and English
- Previous work experience in secretarial and administrative support including skills in financial administration will be considered an asset
- Good computer skills
Please send your applications no later than 5th June 2020 at, by putting in the subject P0001B. Applications should comprise a CV and a motivation letter in English.
Please note that due to the high number of applications, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Thank you for your understanding.