Bir Dünya Çocuk (Children of One World):
Bir Dünya Çocuk (Children of One World) is a non-governmental, non-profit organization, which has a multinational and multicultural structure, is dedicated to providing child protection services and advocating for children rights.
Bir Dünya Çocuk (Children of One World) is registered in Turkey since 2014. From 2014 until the end of 2018, Bir Dünya Çocuk (Children of One World), could reach more than quarter million (262,800) boy, girl, man and woman with a specialized Child Protection services, and Education services, in 16 different communities inside Syria, while we are still proving a prominent intervention to contribute prevention, mitigate suffering, empower children participation and advocate for best interests of child.
Our Vision is: One world where all children attain their rights and dignity based on their best of interest
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS:
- Developing and implementing for project management plan, in coordination with line manager and other respective departments, and according to agreed proposal scope, logical framework and timeline.
- Developing, monitoring and updating a relevant Risk Analysis plan dedicated to the project.
- Developing, maintaining and improving any coordination relationships vital to project success, and to ensure inclusive, sustained, quality impact.
- Maintain a constructive and positive communication liaison between project field/HQ Employees and Senior Management
- Engaging with competent departments/personnel to accomplish tasks and requirements pertaining directly to project (MEAL, HR, Logistic & Procurement, A&F, R&D, ..others)
- Conducting and maintaining comprehensive and full project documentation and archiving.
- Participating actively as projects team member to improve department efficiency, reduce costs and assist in improvement of product through customer experiences.
- Supervising and stimulating procurement activities as required ensuring on time delivery of components and equipment.
- Preparing, developing and submitting all reports pertaining to the project.
- Feeding other relevant reports, information systems with data/information related to the project
- Developing project closure plan considering ethical and do no harm principles
- Managing project staff relationships, roles, responsibilities and conducting required monitoring and evaluation plans.
- Developing a clear and direct presentation on project’s definition of project scope, objectives, duration, beneficiaries, involving all relevant stakeholders.
- Coordinating with MEAL to develop and implement monitoring and evaluation plans.
REPORTS DIRECTLY TO: Program Manager
KNOWLEDGE AND EXPERIENCE:
- Excellent communication, reporting and interpersonal skills.
- Previous experience in the Protection in humanitarian action (min.3 years)
- University degree in Social Sciences Education or in any related study field.
- Previous experience (min.3 years) in protection project management with NGOs or INGOs.
- Possess leadership skills.
- Arabic is essential and proficiency in English is required.
- Good knowledge about field and local administrations inside Syria.
- Have a good knowledge of the basics of humanitarian action.
- Demonstrated flexibility and creativity in planning and problem solving
- Having team work spirit.
Interested candidates should send their detailed CV and Cover Letter outlining their interest and qualifications for the position by email, no later than 14 July 2020. Only short listed candidates will be called for an interview. Candidates who have dual citizenships (Turkish and Syrian) will be preferred. Please mention the Vacancy Number (TR-20-11) for which you are applying in the subject line of the email. Please follow the instruction carefully. Bir Dünya Çocuk might not consider incomplete information.
Bir Dünya Çocuk Derneği
One world where all children attain their rights and dignity based on their best of interest.
1 - To contribute to prevention of children from all kinds of abuse, violence, neglect, discrimination, and exploitation.
2 - To mitigate suffering, ensuring quality and effective response.
3 - To empower children’s participation and encourage sustainable development for and with children.
4 – To advocate for a creative and supportive environment with optimum resources that guarantee the best interest of children.