The Project Translator operating in close cooperation with the Project Office Manager, is responsible for correct and accurate interpreting during project-related meetings and translation of selected project-related documentation.
As part of his/her responsibilities the Project Translator shall:
- Assist Team Leader and other project’s foreign experts with interpretation and translation when required.
- Translate project documents / reports and materials and provide interpretation during meetings, as needed.
- Assist Team Leader and other project's foreign experts with organisation and coordination of workshops, trainings and other project-related events.
- Organise meetings related to the project activities, as instructed by the Team Leader. Prepare invitations, minutes and ensure overall coordination when needed.
- Assist Team Leader with preparation and submission of project documents to the project Beneficiary and the Contracting Authority.
Candidates with prior EU project experiences will be given priority in the selection process.
Previous experience in Agricultural Projects will be an asset.
Please submit your CV in EUROPASS CV format to GVS@niras.com.
Our main offices in Denmark, Finland, Sweden, Germany, Norway, Poland, Serbia and United Kingdom are closely linked through joint project management tools and information management systems, ensuring that clients and partners always enjoy the same high-quality services.
We provide technical assistance and project management for development programmes all over the world. With our in-house expertise and vast network of experts, we provide high quality services covering the entire project cycle from project design to implementation and evaluation.