Position: Protection/GBV Assistant
Job Location: Gaziantep
Reporting to: GBV Officer
Working area: Gaziantep, Turkey
Number of positions open: 1
Key relationships: Health Advisory Department Members, and DRL project Officer, Field Managers and Quality Control Manager, Advocacy Department, Information Management Unit, MEAL, Grants, specialized projects.
General objective of the position:
The Protection/GBV Assistant is a member of the Advisory Department and is responsible through providing the technical assistance for the Field staff and components to ensure a high quality GBV service, in addition to the general role with the protection side of the technical work of SAMS organization.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Assisting in Contribution to the development of Protection and GBV services by ensuring functionality meets documented specifications and organizational goals.
- Participating in technically support of the field staff with creating the working and activities plans.
- Supporting in accordance with deadlines in project reporting (activities planning, monthly program progress and project final reports) from technical perspective.
- Assisting in preparation for building capacities trainings related to Protection and GBV in addition to participating in facilitating these trainings...
- Assisting in Managing day to day relationships with providers including reviewing the quality of their service delivery and making recommendations for improvements.
- Assisting in Representing SAMS in the needed working groups and other protection meetings.
- Assisting in Defining, implementing, and co-managing SAMS’ Protection programs, testing methodologies and supporting tools from technical perspective.
- Participating in identification, replication, documentation, prioritization and tracking issues to closure using issue tracking systems.
- Participating in ensuring service user and career feedback is captured and used to drive quality improvements for service users.
- Initiate team building initiatives.
- Promote and model a positive, professional and respectful office culture.
- Ensure effective internal communications.
- Giving an example to others with personal qualities such as respect and understanding.
THE CANDIDATE’S REQUIREMENTS
Mandatory Qualifications required
- University Degree in related study to social studies preferably psychology or psychological counselling or any related study.
- Minimum of one year of Protection experience.
- Minimum of one year of working in the field experience in general and especially in working with GBV cases (Preferable).
- Fluency written and spoken in Arabic
- Very Good written and spoken English
- Good Knowledge of Protection and GBV essential guidelines
- Knowledge of PSEA and Child Safe Guarding policies and protocols.
- Very good written and verbal communication skills.
- Demonstrates strong analytical, problem solving skills.
- Good Microsoft office and emailing skills; inclination to adopt technology to maximize efficiency
The salary will be defined regarding the SAMS Turkey Office salary scale on-going.
Interested candidates may please send their resume and fill the application in the following link
Last date for application is December/ 10 / 2020