MAIN OBJECTIVES OF POSITION
· Manages the implementation for MHPSS activities in the Urfa office for special populations.
FUNCTIONAL AND HIERARCHICAL LINES
· Reports hierarchically and functionally to the Community Center Manager.
· Directs the 6 personMHPSS team, including both center and outreach staff.
· Perform basic psycho-social support (PSS) consultations to beneficiaries to address underlying distress
· To detect more serious forms of distress and other mental health conditions
· Assists in the pre and post evaluation tests of the psychosocial intervention
· Collect and track weekly data at community level, including the results of basic PSSconsultations to beneficiaries during PSS interventions, in accordance with statistical reporting forms
· Submit weekly reports to Supervisor
· Perform any additional duties as requested by the Supervisor, such as to assist DWWTteams during regular visits to the locations
· Ensure that the target population has access to mental and psychosocial support services
· To attend trainings of psychosocial support
· To perform home visit services (outreach).
· Conduct individual and group psychological sessions at the center.
· Assist with project strategy, including mobile outreach units and community outreach.
· Prepare needed report daily, monthly and periodically as requested from the admin team,including a final report at the end of the project.
· Bachelors Degree; Masters in Clinical Psychology
· In possession of Turkish working permit; has a Turkish ID or residence permit and valid passport (or similar recognized ID)
· Proven experience in related field - psychosocial/psychological interventions
· Language :Fluent Arabic; Turkish and/or English
· Experience with MHPSS or PSS program implementation highly desired
· At least 1 year experience in the humanitarian field
· Experience working with refugees and special populations
· Ability to communicate with vulnerable populations
· Demonstrated ability to work both independently andas part of a team.
· Advanced knowledge in psychosocial / psychological interventions
· Compassionate while working with refugees
· Maintains confidentiality and respect towards beneficiaries
· Good interpersonal and written and oral communication skills