The International Catholic Migration Commission (ICMC) is an international non-governmental organization, whose mission is to protect and serve uprooted people, including refugees, asylum seekers, internally displaced people, victims of human trafficking, and migrants - regardless of faith, race, ethnicity or nationality. In collaboration with governmental and non-governmental partners, and through a worldwide network of members, ICMC implements and advocates for right-based policies and sustainable solutions to address global migration challenges. ICMC’s operations are aimed to respond to the needs of vulnerable individuals and communities, and focus on protection, humanitarian assistance, resettlement, migration and development.
For four decades, ICMC has partnered with the U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Population, Refugees and Migration to conduct refugee resettlement. Currently ICMC operates under a cooperative agreement with the Department of State (DOS), as a Resettlement Support Centre (RSC) and under a contract with European Asylum Support Office (EASO) to prepare eligible refugee for resettlement to US and European Union Member States. As part of this service, we work with several thousands of refugees and their families each year and take them through each stage of processing that is required for resettlement to the U.S.A. ICMC also has a sub-office in Beirut, Lebanon.
SCOPE OF WORK
ICMC is seeking an experienced individual to serve as a focal point for monitoring and evaluation processes within the organization. The position holder’s area of focus will be program integrity with an emphasis on data integrity. The position holder is expected to organize and strengthen internal processes to ensure that program activities are quantifiable and at all times carried out in full compliance with donor and legal requirements. The incumbent is also expected to work in close coordination with the organization’s Risk and Compliance Coordinator on fraud and malfeasance mitigation initiatives; ICMC’s ISO27001 panel on data integrity/data protection initiatives; and the organization’s Quality Assurance and Training Coordinator on customizing training initiatives designed to meet program objectives.
Monitoring and evaluation
• Familiarity program objectives and legal requirements.
• Track and monitor program activities.
• Routinely perform outcomes-based analysis of program activities to ensure staff have adequate resources and knowledge to efficiently perform their duties.
• Identify any knowledge or resource gaps impacting program outcomes.
• Collaborate on staff development and trainings needs with managers and supervisors.
• Prepare reports for senior managers, ICMC HQ and program donors.
Managing data integrity policies and procedures
• Create policies and procedures related to data access and management.
• Manage the process for document review and storage.o Coordinate with various units/departments to ensure that documents are reviewed and updated in accordance with funder requirements and legal requirements.
• Perform routine internal audits for processes related to program integrity/data integrity.
• Serve as a member of ICMC’s internal ISMS (Information Security Management Systems) panel.
• Collaborate with ICMC colleagues and staff within donor and partner agencies on program integrity initiatives.
• Report any activity or trends which may imply malfeasance or abuse of trust and report to management and / or the Risk and Compliance Coordinator.
• Perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned by the Head of Program Integrity and Communications / or Senior Management Team.
• University degree in project management, monitoring and evaluation, business management, statistics, social sciences, or a related field.
• Minimum two years’ experience related to monitoring and evaluation and/or program integrity.
• Experience with data analysis and report writing.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Turkish and English.
• Excellent command of MS Office applications and other computer programs.
• Excellent organization skills.
• Strong interpersonal skills.
• Must have the initiative to work independently as well as part of a team.
• Must be available for occasional travel.
• Must be a Turkish citizen.
• Commitment to uphold ICMC’s values of fairness, equality and respect of human dignity.
• Commitment to safeguard refugee interests and to prevent any real or perceived abuse of trust and conflict of interest.
• Conduct work with the highest level of personal and professional integrity. Must comply with and actively promote ICMC's zero tolerance policy with regard to sexual exploitation and abuse, harassment, abuse of power, fraud and corruption in all of its activities and responsibilities.
• Experience working with ISMS (Information Security Management Systems) and/or KVKK processes is a plus.
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit a detailed CV of maximum four pages in English, a motivation letter and two professional references with full and up to date contact details via email, to: our HR Address on the company profile section.
The Vacancy Notice number TU-IST-21-PIU-01 and the applicant’s full name must be quoted in the email subject line.
Referees may be contacted prior to the interviewing stage.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 14th February 2021.
Applications will be evaluated upon reception and interviews with shortlisted candidates may be conducted before the closing date. Referees may be contacted prior to the interviewing stage.
Owing to the volume of applications, ICMC regrets that only applicants short-listed for an interview will be notified.
Please note that applications received after the deadline will not be accepted.
ICMC is committed to a Zero-Tolerance Policy toward sexual exploitation, abuses and all forms of unlawful harassment, including but not limited to sexual harassment. Screening of applications includes the vetting for records of prior misconduct and reference checking. ICMC may take other necessary measures to ensure that people involved in substantiated cases of sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment will not be recruited.
ICMC is committed to equal employment opportunities for all applicants. ICMC does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, colour, national origin, religion, physical or mental ability, marital status and age.
DATA PROTECTIONBy submitting an application, you agree that ICMC collects and manages the information that you provide. Your personal information will be used for recruitment purposes only. Your application will be treated with strict confidentiality.
Application Address: email@example.com