The International Catholic Migration Commission (ICMC) is an international non-governmental organization, whose mission is to protect and serve uprooted people, including refugees, asylum seekers, internally displaced people, victims of human trafficking, and migrants - regardless of faith, race, ethnicity or nationality. In collaboration with governmental and non-governmental partners, and through a worldwide network of members, ICMC implements and advocates for right-based policies and sustainable solutions to address global migration challenges. ICMC’s operations are aimed to respond to the needs of vulnerable individuals and communities, and focus on protection, humanitarian assistance, resettlement, migration, and development.
For four decades, ICMC has partnered with the U.S. Department of State, Bureau of Population, Refugees and Migration to conduct refugee resettlement. Currently ICMC operates under a cooperative agreement with the Department of State (DOS), as a Resettlement Support Centre (RSC) and under a contract with European Asylum Support Office (EASO) to prepare eligible refugee for resettlement to US and European Union Member States. As part of this service, we work with several thousands of refugees and their families each year and take them through each stage of processing that is required for resettlement to the U.S.A. ICMC also has a sub-office in Beirut, Lebanon.
SCOPE OF WORK
Quality Assurance Trainer is responsible of design, develop and deliver creative multilingual (EN-TR) interactive trainings for both online and in person settings. In addition, this position is entitled to support identifying and assessing appropriate resources for staff development trainings, providing technical support about training methods and strategies to program staff who have responsibility for training outcomes within their respective units.
- Design, plan, implement in person and e-learning modules to best address training needs.
- Good command of digital training tools and gamification dynamics.
- Analyze training outcomes and make recommendation for future training and development opportunities.
- Maintain records all training that staff has received on LMS.
- Participate in identifying training needs and program evaluation.
- Participate in assessing available training resources within ICMC or among stakeholders, partners, and suppliers for any appropriate training, including on-line training.
- Implement effective and efficient interactive learning solutions in-class and online (on LMS).
- Deliver interactive live/recorded training sessions in collaboration with QATC, to reflect best practices.
- University degree or experience that demonstrate ability to perform outlined responsibilities.
- Minimum two years of experience related to the fields of either staff development / training, training content design, gamification, quality assurance, and program integrity.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Turkish and English.
- Good command of MS Office applications and other computer programs.
- Familiarity with LMS and online content creation.
- Previous instructional and / or training experience preferred.
- Conduct work with the highest level of personal and professional integrity. Must comply with and actively promote ICMC's zero tolerance policy with regard to sexual exploitation and abuse, harassment, abuse of power, fraud and corruption in all of its activities and responsibilities.
- Strong interpersonal skills – listening and communicating with staff about their needs
- Creativity & Flexibility
- Work independently with limited supervision
- Strong organizational skills
- Demonstrated skills in cross-training staff.
- Detailed knowledge of digital learning platforms such as WebEx, Survey Monkey, Kahoot, PowToon and others
- Perform in front of group of people
- Detailed knowledge of using data to effectively report outcomes
- Assessing and understanding competencies required of staff
- Excellence utilizing a variety of training methods
HOW TO APPLY
Interested candidates should submit a detailed CV of maximum four pages in English, a motivation letter and two professional references with full and up to date contact details via email, to: firstname.lastname@example.org
The Vacancy Notice number TU-IST-21-QA-01 and the applicant’s full name must be quoted in the email subject line.
Referees may be contacted prior to the interviewing stage.
The closing date for receipt of applications is 2nd December 2021.
Applications will be evaluated upon reception and interviews with shortlisted candidates may be conducted before the closing date. Referees may be contacted prior to the interviewing stage.
Owing to the volume of applications, ICMC regrets that only applicants short-listed for an interview will be notified.
Please note that applications received after the deadline will not be accepted.
ICMC is committed to a Zero-Tolerance Policy toward sexual exploitation, abuses and all forms of unlawful harassment, including but not limited to sexual harassment. Screening of applications includes the vetting for records of prior misconduct and reference checking. ICMC may take other necessary measures to ensure that people involved in substantiated cases of sexual exploitation, abuse and harassment will not be recruited.
ICMC is committed to equal employment opportunities for all applicants. ICMC does not discriminate on the basis of race, gender, color, national origin, religion, physical or mental ability, marital status and age.
By submitting your application, you agree that ICMC collects and processes the information you provide. Your personal information will only be used for recruitment purposes. Your application will be kept strictly confidential. In any case, your personal information will be stored until the end of the application process and then destroyed in accordance with the relevant legislation if we do not have the opportunity to offer you a position.
If you have sent your personal information to us, we would like to indicate that you have the following rights.
- Learning whether personal data is processed,
- Requesting information if it has been processed, learning the purpose of processing personal data and whether they are used appropriately for their purpose,
- To know the third parties to whom personal data are transferred domestically or abroad,
- To request correction of personal data in case of incomplete or incorrect processing,
- Requesting the deletion or destruction of personal data,
- Request notification of the processes regarding the correction, deletion or destruction of personal data to third parties to whom personal data have been transferred,
- Object to the occurrence of a result against the person himself by analyzing the processed data exclusively through automated systems,
- To request the compensation of the damage in case of damage due to the illegal processing of personal data.
In general, if you have any questions about your personal information, or if you have complaints and / or objections to the processing of your personal information, please contact us via our application address.
Application Address for all ICMC Positions: email@example.com