Re - advertisement Supply Chain Assistant
|Orange - Turuncu Eğitim Derneği||Kahramanmaraş|
|İngilizce (B1, Level 3, Pre-Intermediate ),Arapça (C1, Level 5, Upper Intermediate),Türkçe (C1, Level 5, Upper Intermediate)|
General Description of the Organization:
Orange is a non-governmental civil society organization devoted to alleviating the suffering and improving the sustainability mechanisms of the conflict-affected population.
Orange partners directly with affected Syrian populations delivering humanitarian and development programmes, Livelihood, Education, and Protection, to enable them to improve their living practices and their sustainability mechanisms.
Orange also collaborates with national and international non-governmental organizations, local initiatives responding to the Syrian humanitarian crisis with capacity development programmes, to be better equipped with the skills they need to prepare and respond to affected population’s needs and to ensure that these communities, which we work within, are ready for any future disasters.
The role of the Supply Chain Assistant is to support the Centre Coordinator.
He/she will be involved in, procurement request preparations and procurement activities to provide the beneficiaries with requested assets and materials according to Orange's policies and procedures.
The Supply Chain Assistant will ensure effective management and communication within the projects and stakeholders. This position will report directly to the Centre Coordination and technically to Logistics Officer in the Head Quarter.
Duties, objectives, and competencies:
· Timely and duly preparing elements of procurement plan for PAS items for self-employment services in Orange Kahramanmarash Office and monitoring of their implementation such as, raising related PRs, preparing RFQs, distributing PAS items.
· Ensure that all orders are tracked from point of planning and request through to final receipt
· Prepare the relevant documents for the cases of procurement of goods, services and works
· Assistance in evaluation of bids and proposals and make sure the bids evaluation report, technical evaluation, minutes of negotiations and negotiated contract and selection of consultants contain all the facts and information required to justify the selection process of service providers.
· Assist in the joint verification of procured goods and equipment and to ascertain the items conformity to technical specifications and quantities.
· Ensure the high quality of PAS items received from various suppliers that Orange is working with.
· Overseeing deliveries to beneficiaries and prepare the necessary documentation during the distribution of PAS items.
· Maintaining good communications with supply chain staff in other Orange locations and partner organizations.
· Lead distribution of productive assets under the guidance of the centre coordinator.
· Participate in monthly follow-ups with beneficiaries of productive assets after the distribution, deliver data and report to the respective supervisor
· Facilitate identification of needs/access to additional training for PAS beneficiaries.
· Any other tasks given by the line manager.
· Bachelor’s degree in related field
· Experience in supply chain management including procurement, transport, asset management, warehouse, and stock management
· Experience with standard public procurement procedures and documentation.
· Strong computer skills in Microsoft packages, including Excel, Word, and Outlook
· Ability to manage and priorities a varied workload in a rapidly changing work environment
· A flexible approach to work and willingness to take on extra duties.
· Excellent attention to details and ability to cope with high workload and stress
· High negotiation and communication skills
· Fluent in Turkish.
· Arabic Language is an asset.
· Good in English Language.
· Turkish citizen.
Orange’s Values and Principles:
We believe that:
· Maintaining a positive, healthy, and trusting relationship are central to making the partnership a success.
· Appropriately trained and resourced staff and volunteers are key to effective and efficient service and program delivery in the development sector.
We are committed to:
· Shared responsibility, accountability, and decision-making in any partnership.
· Providing access to high-quality learning to empower people and professionals in the development sector, particularly in the developing world.
· Learning from each other to strengthen and enhance the long-term sustainability of our services and programs for the benefit of children and communities that we serve.
Child safeguarding policy
Orange aims to create an organization that is safe for children but is also aware of the need to keep child protection concerns proportionate and to guard against over-zealous attitudes. Child abuse thrives in closed and secretive atmospheres. Orange’s best protection is to create an open and aware culture where people are not afraid to speak about their concerns.
Any employee, consultant, contractor or the supplier undertaking an activity on behalf of Orange capacity building must sign the Child Safeguarding – Declaration of Acceptance Form and comply with the Orange Child Safeguarding Policy which is a statement of Orange commitment to preventing abuse and protecting children with whom it comes into contact.*This Job Description only serves as a guide for the position available. Orange reserves the right to change this document.
How to apply
• Kindly submit your application through this link: https://forms.gle/8kwwbM4FSAymtpMJ7
• Please note that only shortlisted candidates will be contacted. Should you not have heard from us within two weeks after the application deadline, please consider your application as being unsuccessful.
• Please note that the position may be filled before the deadline of submission of applications.
Orange - Turuncu Eğitim Derneği
Orange also collaborates with national and international non-governmental organizations, local initiatives responding to the humanitarian Syrian crisis in both Turkey and Syria with capacity development programmes, to be better equipped with the skills they need to prepare and respond to affected population’s needs and to ensure that these communities where we work in are ready for any future disasters.