AAR Japan started working in Turkey in response to Van Earthquake 2011 and was one of the first international Non-Governmental Organisations (NGO) on the ground responding to the Syrian Crisis. Since 2012, AAR Japan has implemented cross-sectoral projects on basic needs, education, food security, protection and health targeting urban refugees in Gaziantep, Şanlıurfa, Mardin and Istanbul.
The project’s overall goal, on one hand, is to contribute in building a protective environment for people with disabilities by addressing their health issues, protection risks, and their vulnerabilities and on the other hand, facilitating durable solutions for Persons with Disabilities (PWDs) in their interest.
AAR Japan is looking for a Receptionist who will be positioned in Sanliurfa Office / Community Center.
• Conduct and support activities in community centre (courses and events);
• Welcome and guide the beneficiaries and guests come to Community Center;
• Record and follow the registrations of the beneficiaries and guests come to Community Center
• Introduce the events and lectures to the beneficiaries and guests come to Community Center
• Assist the activities and event conducted in and around community center
• Assist monitoring and provide feedback of community center and CFS activities;
• Referring beneficiaries in case of necessary internally
. Support conducting sessions and events in CC
• Other duties given by the employer,
Required Qualification and Experiences
- Turkish citizenship holder
- Fluency in Speaking in Arabic and Turkish. (Kurdish and English are asset)
- Fluency in writing in Arabic (Turkish, Kurdish, and English are asset)
- Only female candidates' applications will be accepted.
- More than 1 year of relevant professional experience in providing information and referring to other team/organization.
- Able to start working from the beginning of September
- Professional knowledge about protection issue of Syrian people. (For example, TPID issue)
Calm and mature personality to deal with beneficiaries, who could be in quite difficult situation
Interested candidates who meet the above mentioned qualification should submit their English CV, cover letter to email provided in the apply button indicating the code number which is SU-CCRCP2-2019 in the subject line after filling the application form on :
by the 14th of August 2019.
Due to the urgency of the position, AAR Japan reserves the right to recruit a candidate who matches the required profile before the above deadline.
Note: The application received after the closing date will not be given any consideration. Only short-listed candidates whose applications fulfil the required criteria will be contacted for test and interview. The submitted documents will not be returned