WATAN is looking for a Recruitment Officer to undertake all hiring activities, from advertising open roles to interviewing candidates and closing hires.
Recruitment Officer responsibilities include connecting with potential candidates online and offline, screening applications, and supporting hiring managers. If you have experience evaluating candidates for roles of various fields and seniority levels, we’d like to meet you.
Ultimately, you will be responsible for hiring qualified people while maintaining a positive candidate experience, understanding WATAN’s needs, and building relationships.
- Build and report on quarterly and annual hiring plans
- Maintain up-to-date and accurate recruitment plan in order to be able to prioritize staffing needs
- Network with potential hires through professional groups on social media and during events
- Follow up with candidates throughout the hiring process
- Maintain a database of potential candidates for future job openings
- Handle all recruitment inquiries and approvals from management
- Oversee all administrative arrangements relating to the recruitment and selection process such as:
- Prepare interview packs
- Screen resumes and job applications
- Create and publish job ads in various portals
- Arrange tests (such as pre-employment checks) and criminal checks
- Send out rejection letters based on interview panel findings and line manager to give candidate proper feedback regarding growth opportunities and gaps
- Sift/Screen Shortlist applications according to job requirements
- Forward all shortlisted applications to Line Managers for further shortlisting
- Interview the selected candidates following the recruitment process to shortlist for interview 2
- Prepare all hiring documents
- Meet with new starters on their first day
- Education Degree: Bachelor’s degree in human resources, business, or a related field
- Languages: Fluent in English (strong written and verbal skills), Arabic is plus
- 3 years of experience as a Recruitment Officer or similar HR role
- Knowledge of sourcing techniques on social media and niche professional websites like LinkedIn, Facebook ..etc
- Familiarity with applicant tracking systems
- Good understanding of Turkish labor law.
- Proficient in MS Office
- Outstanding organizational and time-management skills
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Good decision-making skills
- Strong ethical standards
- Additional HR education and certification will be a plus
Child Protection Policy
Child abuse in all forms is unacceptable to WATAN, which recognizes its responsibility to protect children from harm in all areas of its work. WATAN is committed to ensuring a child-safe environment and is applying a zero-tolerance approach towards any kind of child abuse and exploitation.
Discrimination, Abuse and Harassment Policy
WATAN expressly prohibits and will not tolerate any form of discrimination, abuse, harassment (sexual or otherwise), based upon race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, disability, or military status. WATAN employees and related personnel must under no circumstances take part in any form of discrimination, harassment, or abuse (physical, sexual or verbal), intimidation or exploitation, or in any other way infringe the rights of others inside or outside WATAN.
Applications are strongly encouraged from female candidate
How to apply
- All interested candidates in the position who meet the requirements, please click on the link to apply: https://watan.foundation/Vacancies/Jobs_Details/3401?lang=en
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.