Genel Müdür ,Programlar Sorumlusu, Proje Yöneticisi,Rehab Officer
· MSYD Hakkında
The Association for Assistance, Solidarity and Support with Refugees and Asylum Seekers (MSYD) has been working as an independent non-governmental and humanitarian aid organization in order to identify the needs and improve the living conditions of people and communities affected by natural disasters and man-made conflicts in Istanbul since 2015.
Our association has the vision of "establishing a dignified and equal life for everyone by starting to build lives with the slogan of "share the kindness" for refugees and related persons affected by natural and/or man-made disasters.
MSYD attaches importance to reflecting its technical expertise and significant experience in the field of humanitarian aid to every layer of project implementation. As a principle and value, MSYD produces permanent solutions for different social groups (girls, women, youth, adults, disabled people, etc.). It also determines its strategic plans and program-specific activities to develop potential and alternative service approaches based on gender equality.
· Job Summary
Rehap Worker will help to carry out activities within the framework of integrated services of Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation and Mental Health and Psycho-social support.
· Scope of Work and Basic Job Duties
· Under the responsibility of a supervisor, the Rehap Worker will be responsible for the following duties and responsibilities;
· He/She plans and implements individual physical activity and exercise programs for beneficiaries in order to regulate the physical activities of individuals and increase their mobility.
In cases of illness;
· Elimination of movement and physical function disorders of patients depending on the diagnosis and treatment of the physical medicine and rehabilitation specialist physician or specialist physicians who have rotated in physical medicine and rehabilitation during their specialization training or who have received physical medicine and rehabilitation training as long as the rotation period of the relevant branch after specialization. makes the necessary applications in order to remove or improve it.
· Defines the roles and duties of the patient in order to achieve the goals set in the physiotherapy program.
· It records information about the physiotherapy program and the healing process.
· Together with the specialist physician on the use of protective and supportive rehabilitation devices and technologies, he/she determines the appropriate measures and features, develops suggestions, and gives training to the patient and family.
· In the physiotherapy process, in cases where the applied physiotherapy program is not suitable for the patient or it is necessary to terminate the program, he/she informs the relevant physician.
· Uses the technological equipment suitable for the physiotherapy program safely and effectively, and takes the necessary precautions to prevent undesirable effects and complications:
· Monitoring and evaluating the progress of the beneficiaries and modifying the intervention/activity plans accordingly
· Conducting interviews with individuals and families to assess and review their situation.
· Referring beneficiaries to other service providers to assist them in providing support
· Preparing a weekly report on the activities and the qualitative and quantitative status of the participants,
· Providing information and support,
· Advising and sometimes making decisions about the best course of action for a particular person or family
· Attending training, supervision and team meetings
· Fulfilling all other duties specified by the authorized person in order to develop programs and applications within MSYD,
· Build and maintain effective relationships with their teams, colleagues, members, external partners and supporters.
· Contributing to PTR analysis, research and documentation activities,
· Working in partnership with communication teams, ensuring that PTR (Physical Therapy Rehabilitation) inputs are entered into Sitreps, keeping system records where case studies and other communication mechanisms will work properly,
· Writing weekly and/or monthly reports at specified time intervals and delivering them to responsible persons
· Physical Therapy and Rehabilitation Bachelor's degree .
· At least 2 years of experience as a physiotherapist in the field of physical therapy and rehabilitation
· Having high communication skills, following the developments and innovations related to the branch.
· Ability to establish and maintain professional helping relationships
· Ability to relate and communicate with diverse populations and groups
· Flexibility and ability to assess situations
· Ability to work in a team structure or in isolation, be flexible and cope with stressful workloads and work with limited resources
· Strong communication skills
· Strong problem-solving and organizational skills
· Flexible and responsive
· Experience working with disabilities.
· Fluent written and spoken Arabic(optional) , ability to communicate and write in English(Optional).
· Experience working with disabilities.
· Computer Knowledge : Microsoft Office Programları, Excel, Word, Power Point.
Additional responsibilities:In relation to their level of skills and experience the post holder may be required to carry out additional duties from time to time that are reasonable.