Responsibilities & Tasks:
Data management and Reporting
• Overall management of the project data related to the Rehabilitation activities.
• Oversee the data and files management of the physical rehabilitation and MHPSS services, including maintenance of clients’ files.
• Support the teams in developing and maintenance of the database for the rehabilitation program.
• Assist the Rehabilitation Coordinator in consolidation of the data related to indicators and highlight any irregularities.
• Consolidate the narrative reports of various activities and ensure coherence of reports and data.
• Review all the procurement requisitions and ensure the requested supplies include all the appropriate specification and quantities required.
• As a focal person for procurement and logistics for rehabilitation, liaise with the Logistics and Procurement department to ensure the timely delivery items to rehabilitation team.
• Alert the program teams on potential delays of supplies delivery and assist with mitigation processes.
• Ensure that the staff is provided adequate administrative support and make the appropriate connection and follow up with the Human Resources department.
• Participate in pipelines meeting to provide support in verification of actual costs and financial projection for upcoming activities.
• Directly supervise the Individual Health Assistant Officer, providing administrative and programmatic support to deliver the individual health support to the rehabilitation clients.
• Support in establishing database and referring mechanisms system for the rehabilitation clients to receive comprehensive services.
Other related tasks
• Pro-actively maintain open and professional relations with International Medical Corps team members, promoting a strong team spirit and providing oversight and guidance to enable staff to successfully perform in their positions
• Ensure regular and effective communication with Logistics, Finance and all other International Medical Corps team members, and associated health facility leadership
• Attend the relevant department coordination meetings
• Ensure application and compliance of security protocols and policies
• Actively promote PSEA (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse) standards within International Medical Corps and amongst beneficiaries served by International Medical Corps
REQUIREMENTS (PERSONS SPECIFICATION):
• Turkish National or other nationalities with authorization to work in Turkey
• Health Degree in nursing or related fields of public health is preferred, but not essential
• Must have at least 2 years of experience working with NGOs in humanitarian or development contexts; previous emergency response, conflict/post-conflict experience
• Ideally should have at least one year experience working with rehabilitation programs
• Must be able to analyze and interpret data and to track performance against program indicators
• Must be able to write narrative and produce analytical spread sheet reports.
• Must be fluent in written and spoken English and preferably Arabic.
• Must be skilled in Microsoft Office specially MS-Excel and MS-Word
• Must be able to travel to field sites
• Must have excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
• Must have the ability to work effectively with various personalities and cultures
• Experience of the management of budgets and the ability to prepare timely, complete and accurate reports