Responsibilities & Tasks:
Data management and Reporting
• Overall management of the project data related to the Rehabilitation activities.
• Oversee the data and files management of the physical rehabilitation and MHPSS services, including maintenance of clients’ files.
• Support the teams in developing and maintenance of the database for the rehabilitation program.
• Assist the Rehabilitation Coordinator in consolidation of the data related to indicators and highlight any irregularities.
• Consolidate the narrative reports of various activities and ensure coherence of reports and data.
• Review all the procurement requisitions and ensure the requested supplies include all the appropriate specification and quantities required.
• As a focal person for procurement and logistics for rehabilitation, liaise with the Logistics and Procurement department to ensure the timely delivery items to rehabilitation team.
• Alert the program teams on potential delays of supplies delivery and assist with mitigation processes.
• Ensure that the staff is provided adequate administrative support and make the appropriate connection and follow up with the Human Resources department.
• Participate in pipelines meeting to provide support in verification of actual costs and financial projection for upcoming activities.
• Directly supervise the Individual Health Assistant Officer, providing administrative and programmatic support to deliver the individual health support to the rehabilitation clients.
• Support in establishing database and referring mechanisms system for the rehabilitation clients to receive comprehensive services.
Other related tasks
• Pro-actively maintain open and professional relations with International Medical Corps team members, promoting a strong team spirit and providing oversight and guidance to enable staff to successfully perform in their positions
• Ensure regular and effective communication with Logistics, Finance and all other International Medical Corps team members, and associated health facility leadership
• Attend the relevant department coordination meetings
• Ensure application and compliance of security protocols and policies
• Actively promote PSEA (Prevention of Sexual Exploitation and Abuse) standards within International Medical Corps and amongst beneficiaries served by International Medical Corps
REQUIREMENTS (PERSONS SPECIFICATION):
• Turkish National or other nationalities with authorization to work in Turkey
• Health Degree in nursing or related fields of public health is preferred, but not essential
• Must have at least 2 years of experience working with NGOs in humanitarian or development contexts; previous emergency response, conflict/post-conflict experience
• Ideally should have at least one year experience working with rehabilitation programs
• Must be able to analyze and interpret data and to track performance against program indicators
• Must be able to write narrative and produce analytical spread sheet reports.
• Must be fluent in written and spoken English and preferably Arabic.
• Must be skilled in Microsoft Office specially MS-Excel and MS-Word
• Must be able to travel to field sites
• Must have excellent organizational skills and ability to handle multiple tasks in a dynamic environment
• Must have the ability to work effectively with various personalities and cultures
• Experience of the management of budgets and the ability to prepare timely, complete and accurate reports
MSYD uluslararası insani yardım gizlilik standartları çerçevesinde ayrım gözetmeme, şeffaflık, tarafsızlık ve hesap verilebilirlik ilkeleri ile çalışmalarını ulusal ve uluslararası alanda sürdürmektedir. MSYD ulusal ve uluslararası düzeyde yaptığı aktiviteler ve acil destek çalışmalarıyla krizden etkilenen birey ve toplulukların yaşam koşullarının iyileştirilmesinde rol oynamaktadır.
MSYD düzenli olarak krizden etkilenmiş kesimlerin durumlarını analiz eden saha çalışmaları ve raporlar yayınlayarak ilgili kuruşların dikkatini krize bölgelerine yöneltmektedir.
MSYD krizden etkilenmiş birey ve kesimlere ayrım gözetmeksizin, şeffaflık ve tarafsızlık prensipleri çerçevesinde doğrudan ve hızlı bir şekilde yardım etmeyi temel ilke olarak benimsemiştir.