Sanad is an independent non-governmental and non-profit organization established in 2013 and registered in Turkey with the number 27-15-175. Sanad was established by a group of humanitarian and social activists in responding to the Syrians suffer since 2011.
Sanad has become specialized in working with and supporting people with disabilities since2015 due to the realization of the tremendous tragedy that people with disabilities live in Syria through periodic visits to their places.
We are working on empowering those vulnerable people through providing capacity building and life skills training, psychosocial support, educational and vocational qualifying, provide supporting equipment, supporting their families, building the capacity of people who deal with them and conducting researches that contribute to advocating their cause and reintegrate them in the community. Additionally, we are not working just to integrate them in the community but also to provide them with decent live conditions along with their families.
Request for Quotation Vehicle Rental for SENED Derneği
SANAD announces its intention to contract with transporting service provider in Gaziantep (Vehicle Rental).
Offer Submission Deadline is 19/11/2019 15:00 Pm
When requesting the RFQ, please include the following in the email subject line:
“VEHİCLE RENTAL – RFQ 19 - TUR - GZT – 53
Vehicle Technical Conditions Notebook
PR No. 19 - TUR - GZT – 53
Sanad Organization declares its desire to request for quotations in a sealed envelope to rent one vehicle for 10 months to transport Sanad’s beneficiaries in Gaziantep according to the following terms and conditions:
- All running costs (fuel and maintenances) are carried out by the service provider.
- All the buses shall be technically and mechanically ready and in a good situation.
- The vehicle model’s year should be at least 2013.
- The vehicle model should be mentioned by the service provider.
- The monthly average traffic for each minibus should be 1200 KM (it could exceed this number) and the average daily traffic for each bus should be 55 KM with the possibility of exceeding this number.
- Each bus seat-capacity should be 18 at least.
- The vehicles shall be provided with ramp for children with disability's (CwD) access.
- The vehicles should have comfortable spaces so that CwDs can get into and out of the vehicle easily.
- All tenders will be technically examined by a committee (assigned by Sanad) in Gaziantep.
- Only the technically accepted offers will be taken into considerations for further financial analysis process.
- Vehicle movement sheet (provided by Sanad) that includes departure and arrival times as well as the covered distance (by KM) should be filled and signed by the service provider’s drivers on daily basis.
- The service provider’s drivers shall commit to the transportation plan (provided by Sanad) that includes the places of taking beneficiaries and bringing them back in addition to the adopted routs.
- The vehicles must be provided with fire extinguisher, first aid kit, and seat belts.
- The drivers must have driving license.
- Tenders must be included in sealed envelope.
- Quotations must be mentioned in Turkish Lira only. All submitted papers and envelopes must be signed or stamped by the service provider (Transportation Company).
- The service provider will be responsible to pay traffic fines caused by the company’s drivers.
- If any of the vehicles provided by the Service Provider faces a technical issue (accident, maintenance needs, etc.), the Service Provider needs to provide a replacement vehicle within 1 working day, which meets the specification of the damaged vehicle.
The deadline date of receiving offers is on Tuesday 19/11/2019 before 15:00 PM at Sanad’s Office in Nuripazarbaşı, Özdemir Cd., 27200 Şahinbey/Gaziantep/ Turkey.
For more information,
Phone: 0090537 214 65 47