A- Summary about the Position
We are looking for an enthusiastic Sales and Admin Officer to contribute in generating sales for our company. You will be responsible for closing sales deals over the phone, cite visit, or any communication mean and maintaining good Client relationships, in additional to support Admin Activities related to office needs, Client renewing schedules, staff follow up and other admin aspects related to office management.
An effective Sales and Admin officer must be an excellent communicator and have superior communication and sales skills. He / She must be comfortable presenting products or services over the phone, cite visit (when required) or through any communicating mean as well as dealing with complaints and feedback from the current clients. He / She should stay up-to-date with product features and maintain our company’s visual appearance in high standards.
B- Main Responsibilities
- Sales Related Responsibilities
- Participate in creating and updating list of potential Clients based on the market segmentation that will be targeted.
- Contact potential and / or existing Clients to inform them about a product or service using different way of communication as planned and stated from the Higher Manager.
- Respond to all enquiries received via social media, e-mail, telephone calls or any mean of communication under his / her responsibility and answer questions about products and services that company sells or even about the company
- Support client needs by getting more information about their needs and requirement and suggest the suitable product or service the company offer to meet their needs and requirements.
- Direct the field sales team when needed, to the potential clients to conduct field visits to them.
- Maintain and update Client information lists and packup the data as per the standards set by the company.
- Process Sales orders in an accurate and timely manner.
- Follow up on the complains of the clients and ensure satisfying their needs on timely manner and as per their grade as per the support service grade they have and preserve the company’s reputation.
- Maintain up to date records of calls and sales and note for each current and potential client on the related system to maintain up to date information about client’s position and support best quality of service and respond to those clients from all the sales team members.
- Participate on following and achieving sales goals as per the monthly, quarterly and annual sales plan.
- Suggest new innovative and creative ways to improve sales volume.
- Admin Related Responsibilities
- In coordination with the Higher Manager, Plan appointments and events related to sales activities as per the targeted potential clients.
- Coordinate the daily work plan activities to the field sales team as per the priorities of field visits of potential client’s and in line with the market segmentation and clients targeting plan.
- Ensure that all records of current and potential clients are maintained as hard and soft copy and they are up to date.
- Plan the need of office supplies and follow up on providing them.
- Ensure all the payments related to office costs (rent, communication cost invoice, utilities cost, building Charges were paid on timely manner in close coordination and cooperation with related finance officer.
- Make travel arrangements for the sales and other company team (when required).
- Support in the process of recruiting new team members as per the related HR policy of the company.
- Review the payroll introduced from the Certified Public Accountant and ensure accurate calculations of it, then share it with the related finance office to make payments in timely manner.
- Any other task assigned by the line manager.
- At least (1 – 3) years of proven experience in sales based activities or other sales/Client service role
- Proven track record of successfully meeting sales quota preferably over the phone, and social communication means.
- Good knowledge of relevant computer programs (e.g. CRM software).
- Ability to learn about products and services and describe/explain them to prospects
- Ability to work under pressure and address complaints in a timely manner.
- Excellent knowledge of English.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Calm, Cool-tempered and able to handle rejection.
- Solid knowledge and ability to go through negotiation and ability to resolve issues and address complaints quickly and accurately.
- Willing to learn and work in challenging environment.
- Patient and being able to work independently.
- Bachelor Degree in Accounting, Finance, Business Administration or equivalent is a must.
D- What we offer to our Team
- Social Security Insurance as per the Turkish Labour Law.
- Severance Payment as per the Turkish Labour Law.
- Pension Plan as per the Turkish related Laws.
- Sales commissions based on the type of product or service sold.
- Annual rewards and promotions based on the performance.
E- Salary Range for This Position
- Net Annual Salary ranges between 24,000 to 30,000 TRY based on the qualification.
- Annual Sales Commission Amount as per sales volume and ranges in average between 10,575 TRY to 21,150 TRY, and might be higher based on actual sales achieved and no more than the net annual salary.