ENTAS AS. is a family-owned trading company that has newly invested in an online virtual event marketplace. Our online event marketplace is Session Heroes (www.sessionheroes.com). Session Heroes team is looking for young motivated and sales talented intern(s) who are enthusiastic about online events, vendor development, new business driving, following the trends and developments and willing to work in a start-up environment (remote work). (The internship will initially last 4-6 months, with a possibility of a full time position after the period)
- Take part in sales activities
- Managing vendors and event processes,
- Taking active role in administrative activities,
- Coordinating event organisation,
- Conducting social media and platform research and communication activities,
- Cold Call and Email New Vendors / Content Creators
- Prepare communication materials to be used on the platform
- Working on the website, as well as back-end emails
- Working with the founders of the platform, preparing daily and weekly reports internally and externally
- Provide surge-capactiy in all areas of the start-up development
- Master's student, recent graduate or university student (3rd or 4th year)
- All backgrounds are welcome to apply- we welcome diverse perspectives
- Ability to work independently and remotely
- Ability to use Microsoft Office programs
- Zoom, Click Meet and Other Online Communication Programs Advance Usage
- Fluency in English (preferable)
- Interest in social media and social trends
- Enthusiasm and desire to work in a start up environment
- Creativity and can-do attitude
- Ability to think outside of the box.
- The position comes with a modest compensation.
- Only short-listed applicants will be contacted. Interviews will be conducted remotely on Google Meet.