- E mail address for application : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject of the application e-mail : TRCA-SCF2021- (Applicant's Surname)
Citizens Assembly is looking for a Secretary to help us welcome our guests and beneficiaries visiting the center. This position is a great opportunity for you to gain experience in the humanitarian sector and develop your skills. You will be an important member of our team focusing on migrants who has been ill-treated to help them heal both psychological and physical.
You will be working in Nefes center located in Fatih. Your main responsibilities as a Secretary will be to welcome our guest and beneficiaries visiting our center and also be in contact with them via phone and Whatsapp. When welcoming the guests and beneficiaries in the center you will provide them with relevant information about the process for their treatment.
We expect you to share our humanitarian values to offer assistance to people based on need and irrespective of race, religion, gender or political affiliation. In Citizens Assembly we treat our beneficiaries with dignity, and with respect for their cultural and religious beliefs.
Your tasks as Secretary includes:
- Responsible for the initial reception, welcoming and information to beneficiaries of the center
- Direct contact with beneficiaries through phone, email, sms or online applications
- Organizes appointments of beneficiaries in the center and with external service providers
- Responsible of filing of documents at the request of the team members
We are looking for a dedicated person who has the right personality and wants to help our beneficiaries gain a better life. We do expect our candidates to have the following requirements.
- Cultural awareness of our Arabic speaking beneficiaries.
- Excellent Arabic language skills, both written and verbal is an asset.
- High level Turkish and English, both written and verbal.
- Strong mental mindset.
- Turkish citizenship
- Good computer skills (MS word, Excel, Internet, Outlook)
- Full time position (Monday to Friday from 09:00-18:00)
- 6 months contract (Renewable)
- Location: Istanbul
We require all applicants to write a cover letter containing an introduction of yourself, explaining why you are applying for the position, and explaining why you think you are suitable for the position.
The deadline for application is 26/02/2021.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted for technical test and interview.
All the steps of the recruitment will be done in ENGLISH.
E mail address for application : email@example.com
Subject of the application e-mail : TRCA-SCF2021- (Applicant's Surname)
Faaliyetlerine uluslararası Helsinki Yurttaşlar Meclisi girişimiyle eşzamanlı olarak 1990 yılında başlayan Yurttaşlık Derneği (Yd), 1993 yılında, uluslararası niteliği Bakanlar Kurulu'nca da tanınan bir sivil toplum örgütü olarak İstanbul'da kuruldu.
Dernek, temel hak ve özgürlükler, barış, çoğulculuk, yurttaşlık ve demokratikleşme alanlarında çalışmalar yürütür. Uluslararası sözleşmelerde de ifade edilen haysiyetli bir yaşam, hukukun üstünlüğü ve adalet, hesap veren, şeffaf ve katılımcı kamu idaresi, toplumsal cinsiyet eşitliği gibi değerlerin; toplumsal dokuyu ve barışı, şehirleri ve gezegeni tahrip etmeyen bir ekonominin; çatışma ve sorunların barışçı müzakere, istişare ve diyalog yöntemleriyle çözümlenmesi gibi usullerin gündelik hayatta benimsenerek sivil tabanda somutlaşmasını ve yaygınlaştırılmasını hedefler.