ANKON Consulting is looking for a Sector Expert for the EU funded project “Technical Assistance for Digital Transformation of SMEs in Turkey through Establishment of the Industry 4.0. Competence Center Project” to be implemented in Turkey.
The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with REF KEII/SE/IND4 till 23/04/2021.
Key Expert 2: Sector Expert
Qualifications and Skills:
- Bachelor’s degree in any engineering field preferably in mechanical, electrical, industrial engineering or computer science. In absence of university degree in above mentioned fields, university degree in any other field will be accepted together with 10 years of working experience in manufacturing industry preferably in digital transformation area.
- Excellent command of English (speaking, reading and writing)
General Professional Experience:
- Minimum 8 years’ experience in required gained after the attainment of the Bachelor’s degree. After 20 years of experience, it will not be considered as an asset.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in manufacturing industry in at least one of the EU member states.
Specific Professional Experience
- Minimum 4 years of experience in provision of services on business development services to public/private/ sector preferably in application of Industry 4.0 technologies like process automation, IOT, robotics, big data, artificial intelligence, etc.
- Minimum 3 years of managerial experience in the operations (e.g. production, logistics) field of a manufacturing industry, preferably in white goods sector
- Minimum 3 years experience in a Competence Center or Applied Research Center focused on Industry 4.0 or Smart Manufacturing preferably in a managerial position
- Minimum 3 digital transformation plan prepared for production or operation sites preferably financed by international sources