QUALIFICATIONS AND JOB DESCRIPTION
- Prone to teamwork and cooperation
- Have analytical thinking skills
- good planning, organizational and time management skills
- Solution and result oriented
- strong communication skills
- High job tracking
- Easily adaptable to changing conditions
- Reports to finance manager
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Economics or other qualified disciplines of reputable universities.
- Minimum 5 years of total professional experience in General Accounting and Cost Accounting, GAAP, Balance Sheet, Statements, Accounting Legislation, Tax Law, Commercial Law and other legal regulations, preferably in a multinational industrial environment.
- Preparation of monthly trial balance, balance sheet, income and detailed expense tables. Execution of month-end and year-end closing processes
- Monitoring and reporting of investments and supports within the scope of the incentive
- Carrying out the necessary work for the refund of VAT receivable for investment incentive programme.
- Checking the E-invoice, E-Ledger, E-Archive, E-Waybill systems
- Analyze financial information and summarize financial status
- Review and recommend modifications to accounting systems and procedures
- Participate in financial standards setting and in forecast process
- Support internal and external audits to ensure compliance
- Communicate effectively with clients, Banks and other internal stakeholders
- Extensive knowledge of MS Office applications and excellent knowledge of Excel.
- Strong tax and accounting reporting skills
- Very good command of written & spoken English and Turkish
- General IT software knowledge ( ERP Systems)
Green Energy Chemicals