Position: Senior Compliance Officer
Job Location: Gaziantep
Reporting to: Compliance Manager
Working area: Gaziantep, Turkey
Number of positions open: 1
Key relationships Turkey office staff
General objective of the position:
The Senior Compliance Officer is responsible for implementing the compliance program in the SAMS Turkey office and other country offices. This includes conducting audits, investigations, risk management assessments, reporting, and other compliance related issues. These processes will be aligned with SAMS’s organizational wide systems.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Conduct periodic internal reviews and audits to ensure that policies and procedures are followed and adhered to.
- Follow up on the implementation of audit recommendations and management actions.
- Maintain documentation of compliance activities.
- Identify compliance issues that require follow-up or investigation and participate in conducting the investigations and follow up as needed.
- Provide support and compliance trainings to ensure that all relevant employees are trained on compliance related topics on a regular basis.
- Provide assistance during internal or external audits as needed.
- Coordinate with other SAMS offices and/or HQ office regarding compliance activities as needed.
- Conduct and follow up on the risk management activities in accordance with SAMS risk management framework.
- Prepare reports for management as required.
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
- Promote and model a positive, professional and respectful office culture.
- Initiate team building initiatives.
- Ensure effective and positive transition for exiting employees.
- Ensure effective internal communications.
THE CANDIDATE’S REQUIREMENTS
Mandatory Qualifications required
- University degree in finance or any related field.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in finance related fields.
- Fluency written and spoken in Arabic
- Fluency written and spoken in English
- Ability to devise solutions to complex problems.
- Energy and enthusiasm to motivate and engage others.
- dependability with strong interpersonal skills.
- Strong influence and negotiation skills.
- Integrity, confidentiality, and approachability.
The salary will be defined regarding the SAMS Turkey Office salary scale on-going.
Interested candidates may please send their resume and fill the application in the following link
Last date for application is 31/ May / 2020