PLANET TURKEY, the Turkish subsidiary of PLANET S.A. based in Ankara, is looking for an energetic candidate with very strong interpersonal and organization skills. The ideal candidate should have a positive thinking and a ‘Can do’ personality with the ability to handle multiple priorities and work effectively under pressure.
Primary Responsibilities include:
- Actively involved in the acquisition and implementation of EU and other International Donor funded projects (project activities and expert involvement).
- Actively involved in the implementation of a Horizon 2020 Research and Innovation Project.
- Elaborates required technical and financial reports.
- Negotiates, prepares and manages contracts.
- Cooperates with international and local entities and experts.
- Maintains appropriate records and data bases.
- Actively contributes to the proposal development for grants, EU projects, etc.
Desired Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience in the implementation of EU funded projects, incl. experience in Horizon 2020 or FP7 Research and Innovation Projects.
- University degree in Engineering or Finance or Political Disciplines.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills in Turkish and English.
- Advanced IT Literacy (Excel in Master level).
- Problem solving by applying a systematic assessment of alternatives and identifying priorities.
- Ability to effectively manage multiple projects.
- Organizational, analytical and problem solving skills.
- Exceptional time management skills in order to meet the deadlines as required.
- Ambitious and pro-active with strong team leadership skills.
PLANET Group offers excellent career opportunities, potential for career development and a competitive compensation package, based on the qualifications of the candidate.
Interested candidates should make on-line application via apply button.
For more than 15 years, Planet Turkey has been providing management consulting services to private enterprises and public sector bodies, strategy and finance services, Information Technology consulting, building on the strong international presence of Planet Group. Furthermore, Planet and Planet Turkey have been undertaking major EU and other International Donor funded technical assistance projects, efficiently contributing to national, economic and regional development in Turkey.