ANKON Consulting is looking for a Senior Curriculum Development Expert for the EU funded project Technical Assistance for “Curriculum Development in Vocational Education and Training Schools” to be implemented in northern part of Cyprus.
Key expert 2: Senior Curriculum Development expert (minimum 480 days)
Duties and responsibilities
The Senior Curriculum Development expert will also be based in the northern part of Nicosia. S/he will travel when necessary across the northern part of Cyprus to visit the VET schools. S/he should spread his/her presence evenly throughout the duration of the contract.
Qualifications and skills
The Senior Curriculum Development expert should have the following qualifications and skills:
• Either a university degree awarded on completion of at least three years study in a University or equivalent institution; or an additional 4 years of professional experience (additional to the minimum number of years of general professional experience required below) related to VET education.
• In-depth knowledge of VET policies of EU countries
• Full computer literacy.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English.
General professional experience
• Minimum 8 years and up to 15 years3 of post-graduate professional experience in the field of VET education out of which at least 5 years acquired in a Member State, in a Member State of the European Economic Area or in a Candidate Country.
Specific professional experience
• At least 8 years of post-graduate professional experience in developing curriculum, training materials and linked testing and evaluation systems gained in projects of similar size, complexity and duration.;
All experts must be independent and free from conflicts of interest in the responsibilities they take on.
Any qualifications, skills and experience stated in the respective CV of an expert must be substantiated by supporting documents such as degree/diploma certificates and employers’ certificates. Documentary proof or statements may be in original or copy. If copies are submitted, the originals must be available to send to the Contracting Authority upon request.
The CV of key experts should clearly indicate the start and end date (month and year) of the assignment, and make a link from the CV to the supporting documents. The number of the reference in the CV should correspond to the number in the supporting documents.
ANKON Danışmanlık Hizmetleri A.Ş.
ANKON Consulting also runs in the frontline of its region’s development programs and projects. It focuses on social and economic policies in both locally and internationally-funded projects ranging from capacity building to strategy development and project management, in variety of areas and sectors.
ANKON Consulting combines innovation and dynamism with a quarter of a decade’s experience ever since its establishment in 1986. Established in Ankara, the political and public policy decision center of Turkey, it has a solid reputation as a solution partner with valuable skills, experience across a broad spectrum of consulting and development services.
ANKON’s logo, inspired by the bronze medallion which belongs to the Civilization of Phrygian, represents respect of heritage, wealth, prosperity and creativity.
ANKON Consulting is among the signatories of the UN Global Compact and thus adheres to its common goals, such as building markets, combating corruption, safeguarding the environment and ensuring social inclusion.
We are a team with a social conscience and a high degree of emphasis on professional ethics.