Senior Health and Safety Expert (Ref: 2023/01)
|BNN Consulting and Engineering||Kırklareli|
|İngilizce (C1, Level 5, Upper Intermediate)|
An international consortium is seeking a highly motivated individual to join our Team as a Senior Health and Safety Expert for an EU funded Supervision project executed in Thrace Region.
The duration of the assignment is 12 months, which will likely be extended for a minimum of 24 months.
Qualifications and Skills:
- University degree in Civil Engineering, or any related departments from a reputable university
- (Level A) Health and Safety Certificate, excellent knowledge of legislation and procedures
- Full computer literacy; advanced use of MS Office tools (Word / Excel / Power Point)
- Excellent command of written and spoken English
- Strong ability to work both independently and in an international team environment
- Able to work in a complex and fast paced environment
- Critical thinking and problem-solving skills
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Minimum 10 years of general professional experience.
- Minimum 7 years of experience in health and safety on construction supervision of light rail / rail projects.
- Experience as a Health and Safety Expert (HSE) at least in one project implemented with FIDIC Conditions of Contract for Construction/Plant and Design Build is considered an asset.
The Consortium offers its employees a professional and stimulating environment. The company ensures that its employees rank between the very best within their field(s) of expertise. Talented people, who chose to work for the Consortium, want to make a difference and aim for change and progress in the societies that we live and work for. Teamwork, dialogue and initiative are key values within the organization.
- Continuous inspection of project sites to prevent and reduce accidents for any incidents or other health and safety issues that might occur
- Managing/coordinating a team of junior HSEs
- Promoting safe practices on site
- Maintaining a daily diary recording all events relevant to the work.
- Documenting all the accidents/incidents, all health and safety issues with photos and/or video footage to be kept throughout the Project and be readily retrievable.
- Monitoring the Works Contractor's compliance with the proposed and approved Health and Safety Plan and certifying such compliance.
Interested candidates are required to submit a CV in EuropeAid format to email@example.com referring to the position they are applying for.
BNN Consulting and Engineering
BNN is involved in preparation of tender documents, project management, construction supervision, quality control, expert appraisal, bid evaluation and post auditing. These facilities assure the firm’s ability to handle major multi-disciplinary projects. The firm has vast experience in project planning, feasibility and environmental impact assessment studies, technical design and environmental control studies.