Senior Procurement Officer (Ref: 2022-04)
|Violet Organization (Menekşe Organizasyon)||Hatay|
|Arapça (C2, Level 6, Advanced),İngilizce (C2, Level 6, Advanced),Türkçe (C2, Level 6, Advanced)|
Title: Senior Procurement Officer
Close Date: 21.01.2022
Job Code: VI-HR-PRF-2022-04
Location : Hatay
The Senior Procurement Officer will oversee making sure that all office and administrative requests, as well as projects-wide procurement, are completed on time and efficiently.
All procurements must follow procurement policies and procedures, as well as include accurate and up-to-date information on vendors.
He or she assists the supply chain manager with the processing of all Violet purchases in accordance with Violet and donor procurement policies. This position reports to the Supply Chain Manager.
- Assist non-procurement staff in understanding the requirements for submitting comprehensive and accurate procurements requests, cost estimates, complete scope of works, and putting the needed technical specifications.
- Manage professional relationships with vendors and suppliers.
- Conduct lease management tasks such as document management in standardized templates, coordination, accurately reporting, and archiving accordingly.
- Ensure that staff participating in tender committees are aware of the related roles and regulations
- Assist supply chain managers in implementing the framework agreement and putting it in place, where necessary, to facilitate procurement workload regulation.
- Facilitate the meetings of the procurement committee (the General evaluation committees and the technical evaluation committee)
- as well as lead vendor negotiations whenever it needed, conduct financial analysis and present the result to the committee member, Presenting the tender files to the supply chain manager and getting the approvals before sending the awarded letter to the potential winner supplier.
- Preparing all contract drafts and presenting them to the Supply Chain Manager in order to get the approval and confirmation to proceed to sign the particular contract and to continue with the next procurement steps.
- Sharing the updated supplier list with the supply chain manager monthly and updating the list after each procurement
- Ensure proper coordination and communication with the programs team and other related departments
- Ensure that the authorized person signs and approves the PR, PO, CBA, and MOM in accordance with the violet SOD.
- Support the preparation of monthly procurement narrative report timely and accurate
- Facilitate the coordination with the program team and supporting the finance departments by ensuring to deliver all the required document.
- Respect and apply all the PSEA and child safeguarding principles and show high commitment to report any PSEA & child safeguarding action.
Note: The above-mentioned key responsibilities/accountabilities are illustrative ones. Another future responsibility/accountability may be assigned to the job depending on the department organizational chart.
Qualification (Education/Work Experience)
- Bachelor Degree in related field.
- 5 years of professional experience in Supply Chain, logistic and procurement field, 3 years at least in managerial level.
- Fluent level of English and Arabic, and a good level of Turkish.
- Turkish Nationality/Residence permit.
- More than 3 years of professional experience in Supply Chain field.
- Advanced level of both English, Arabic, and good level of Turkish
Core & Managerial Competencies & Technical
- Positive attitude. When things go wrong, remain calm and cheerful.
- Stakeholders Orientation
- Planning and Organizing
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Technological Awareness. strong computer skills in Microsoft packages, including Excel, Word, and Outlook (particular emphasis on Excel).
- Should be good command with Microsoft office (outlook, Excel, Word, and PowerPoint).
- 3–4 years of professional experience in procurement and supply chain concepts and procedures are required.
- Advanced Turkish speaker.
- Energetic and positive about the work being conducted
- To follow up day to day implementation plans
- Technological Awareness.
- Building Trust
- Previous logistics and procurement operations general experience
- To generate plans, allocate the tasks and follow up the implementation process.
- To contribute to professional narrative reports.
- To pay attention to details.
- Good understanding of the humanitarian crisis and response in Syria.
Child Protection Policy
Child abuse in all forms is unacceptable to Violet, which recognizes its responsibility to protect children from harm in all areas of its work. Violet is committed to ensuring a child-safe environment and is applying a zero-tolerance approach towards any kind of child abuse and exploitation.
Discrimination, Abuse and Harassment Policy
Violet expressly prohibits and will not tolerate any form of discrimination, abuse, harassment (sexual or otherwise), based upon race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, disability, or military status. Violet employees and related personnel must under no circumstances take part in any form of discrimination, harassment, or abuse (physical, sexual or verbal), intimidation or exploitation, or in any other way infringe the rights of others inside or outside Violet.
HOW TO APPLY:
Interested candidates, please attach a Curriculum Vitae in English and a Cover letter (in a separate file of no more than one A4 page) describing how your skills and experience match the requirements of this post.please click on the below link :
Applications in languages other than English will not be reviewed.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Violet Organization (Menekşe Organizasyon)
Violet integrates the protection sector in all the aforementioned sectors. With the length of the conflict and the survival of people for long periods at stake, Violet’s response has had to not only be focused on the emergency response but on the immediate implementation of long-impact health and education sector projects in all of Idlib.
Violet worked to establish and develop its organizational structure to start officially as an organization registered in Turkey in 2014. Accordingly, Violet divided the work into key sectors that mimic the divisions of international humanitarian organizations and implemented the appropriate structure for all departments and staff.