SNR Facilitator (Ref: 0006)
|Union of Medical Care and Relief Organizations - UOSSM||Ankara|
|Arapça (C2, Level 6, Advanced)|
About UOSSM : UOSSM is a federation of humanitarian medical aid and relief, non-for-profit, non-governmental, member organizations. Founded in January 2012 in France, with a vision of a unified strategic framework, to increase the effectiveness of the humanitarian response in areas of crisis; aiming at providing medical aid and support for affected people and communities, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, gender, religion or political affiliation.
Application link: https://cutt.us/GXEPB
Announcement Code: 0006
Duties and Responsibilities
• Provide the needed assistance to the SNR specialists during the children’s evaluation process (Preparing the room and the tools, assist the SNR specialist during the assessment sessions) and other tasks might be assigned by the SNR specialist during the assessment phase.
• Provide the needed Assistance to the SNR specialists during the implementation process of the rehab plans (preparing the tools, communicate with the families, follow-up the home-based rehab plans with the families, conduct sessions with the children under direct supervision of the SNR specialist).
• Responsible for the SNR tools and report for any tool needed or missed.
• Assist the SNR specialists in developing and conducting the awareness-raising group sessions as co-facilitator.
• Conduct home visits to the children’s families for evaluations/follow up purposes if possible.
• Adhere to all UOSSM’s policies and procedures as outlined in UOSSM’s policies and procedure manuals.
• Report to the SNR specialists in the center, mental health field officer.
Qualifications & Requirements:
- Qualification University degree in the fields of education, psychology and psychological counseling Institute or university of humanities or social sciences
- Experience 6 months work in the same specialty or in the field of psychological and social support
- Skills Courses in communication skills Courses are preferred in facilitating group sessions and in the areas of psychosocial support
- Arabic: Fluent
- Note :this post only for whom have a Turkish nationality
Union of Medical Care and Relief Organizations - UOSSM
Union of Medical Care and Relief Organizations -UOSSM- is a union of humanitarian medical aid and relief, non- -profit, non-governmental, organization. It was founded in January 2012, with the vision to work under a unified strategic framework aiming to provide medical services and support to affected people and communities, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, gender, religion or political loyalty.