Post Title: SNR Officer
Closing Date: 27-11-2022
No. of Vacancies: 1 vacancies.
Reference Code: 22-S- Job - HR - 00062
SENED is an independent non-governmental and non-profit organization established in 2013 and registered in Turkey with the number 27-15-175. SENED was established by a group of humanitarian and social activists in responding to the Syrians suffer since 2011. SENED has become specialized in working with and supporting people with special needs since 2015 due to the realization of the tremendous tragedy that people with special needs live in Syria through periodic visits to their places.
Based in Adana, the “SNR Offıcer” is under the line management Project Manager. He/She will be responsible to:
- supervise and implement special need rehabilitation, awareness raising sessions and Psycho-education sessions, conduct technical assessments for beneficiaries and refer them according to their needs
- Provide technical assessment to define needs of CwDs (children with disabilities) and their caregivers
- Prepare a care plan for each beneficiary according to their technical assessment, including capacity building of the caregiver
- Implement SNR sessions according to their care plan of CwDs, and update care plan if needed
- Implement psycho-education sessions for caregivers
- Implement awareness raising sessions about disability related topics
- Update case workers about SNR beneficiaries, and report when the sessions will be finalized.
- Advise case workers about the needs of beneficiaries and services/assistive devices they need
- Support case workers for internal and external referrals
- Reporting and assisting Project Manager to write project reports.
- Record registered SNR beneficiaries, their technical assessments and SNR session attendances in the database in a timely manner and update information as necessary and ensure that progress is updated in the database,
- Maintain highly organized technical assessment hard copy files and update the database on a regular basis, and cooperate with case management team
- Contribute to project strategies and to programme development in health and protection sector
Required Qualifications (Education/Languages/Work Experience):
- Bachelor Degree in Special Education, Psychology, or any other relevant fieldç
- Intermediate skills in the English language.
- Advanced skills in the Arabic language.
- Minimum of 2 year of proven teaching experience in a similar position
- Advanced skills in the English languageIntermediate
- skills in the Turkish language.
- Verified experience in humanitarian work and principles
Technical Competencies (TC):
- Advanced knowledge in curriculum development
- Advanced knowledge in SNR principles
- Advanced knowledge in report writing
- Advanced knowledge in Excel & Word
Core Competencies (CC):
- Planning and organizing
- Stakeholder Orientation.
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Technological awareness
Child safeguarding Policy
Child abuse in all forms is unacceptable to SENED, which recognizes its responsibility to protect children from harm in all areas of its work. SENED is committed to ensuring a child-safe environment and is applying a zero-tolerance approach towards any kind of child abuse and exploitation.
Discrimination, Abuse and Harassment Policy
SENED expressly prohibits and will not tolerate any form of discrimination, abuse, harassment (sexual or otherwise), based upon race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, age, marital status, citizenship status, disability, or military status. SENED employees and related personnel must under no circumstances take part in any form of discrimination, harassment, or abuse (physical, sexual or verbal), intimidation or exploitation, or in any other way infringe the rights of others inside or outside SENED.
How to apply:
- If you believe that your qualification meets the requirements of this position, we highly encourage you to apply with your CV and motivation letter in ENGLISH using the below link and don't forget to add the (Reference Code) : https://ee.kobotoolbox.org/x/Qnu7UR6A
- The closing date of the position is 27-11-2022.
- Please note that only short-listed candidate will be contacted.
- Due to the urgency of the position, SENED retains the right to recruit before the closing dates.
- Only candidate with Turkish nationality are accepted.