ESSENTIAL JOB DUTIES/SCOPE OF WORK
- Plan, coordinate, manage and implement support packages to help clients deal with difficulties and Advocate for and develop plans to improve clients’ well-being.
- Interview service users and assess their current condition, needs, strengths and weaknesses.
- Address each case as a unit and set tailored measurable goals.
- Monitor and evaluate clients’ progress and modify treatment plans accordingly.
- Offer information and counseling on the best course of action during sessions.
- Maintain accurate records and report to the psychologist on clients’ status.
- Refer clients to community services to help them in recovery.
- BA degree in social work (BSW), psychology or sociology.
- Proven work experience as a social worker at least 3 years.
- Working knowledge of social theories and practices.
- Social perceptiveness and empathy.
- Ability to build and maintain professional helping relationships
- Ability to relate and communicate with diverse population and groups
- Resilience along with ability to assess situations
- Willing to submit to background checks
- Excellent knowledge of Turkish and English; Arabic is an asset;
YERYÜZÜ DOKTORLARI DERNEĞİ
Yeryüzü Doktorları, sağlık alanına odaklanmış insani yardım kuruluşudur.