Speech Specialist (Ref: 0098)
|Union of Medical Care and Relief Organizations - UOSSM||Kilis|
|Arapça (C2, Level 6, Advanced)|
About UOSSM: Union of Medical Care and Relief Organizations UOSSM is a federation of humanitarian medical aid and relief, non-for-profit, non-governmental, member organizations. Founded in January 2012 in France, with the vision to work under a unified strategic framework, to increase the effectiveness of the humanitarian response in areas of crisis; aiming at providing medical aid and support to affected people and communities, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, gender, religion or political affiliation.
Location: Kilis- Turkey
Employment Code: 0098
Application link https://cutt.us/eMzpJ
Position Duties and Responsibilities:
• Develop an individual therapeutic plan for each child based on the evaluation
• Support the children’s families and primary caregivers through providing
psychoeducation, designing home-based plans with a proper follow-up.
• Contribute to the awareness-raising activities whether by conducting group
sessions or creating IEC materials on speech and language concerns.
• Implement the therapeutic plan directly to the children with developmental
and intellectual disorders, and other children with speech problems.
• Provide proper supervision and coaching on the SNR facilitators to help in
implementing the therapeutic plan properly.
• Work closely and collaboratively with other professionals such as psychiatrists,
caseworkers, and child psychologists when necessary.
• Work closely with the caseworkers and the project data entry
• Attend supervision and training sessions with the SNR consultant, in addition to
the weekly meetings.
• Follow the documentation process of the SNR activities and interventions as it
is outlined in UOSSM’s manuals.
• Report to the mental health field officer.
• Adhere to all UOSSM’s policies and procedures as outlined in UOSSM’s policies
Qualifications & Requirements:
university or Master degree in Psychology or Psychological Counseling. Prefer Graduate of Turkish University
Experience: One-year experience in dealing with children with special needs such as autism, mental retardation, Down syndrome, etc.
Office programs: Intermediate level.
English language: intermediate level.
Arabic language: Fluent.
Required things: Turkish nationality.
Union of Medical Care and Relief Organizations - UOSSM
Union of Medical Care and Relief Organizations -UOSSM- is a union of humanitarian medical aid and relief, non- -profit, non-governmental, organization. It was founded in January 2012, with the vision to work under a unified strategic framework aiming to provide medical services and support to affected people and communities, regardless of nationality, ethnicity, gender, religion or political loyalty.