Support Center Coordinatör
Positive Living Support Center is the main operation of our organization Positive Living Association that provides peer counseling in the first place and also services on social support, psychosocial support, psychological, nutrition, and legal counseling and advocacy services, emergency medicine support, and free of charge services for people living with HIV/AIDS and their relatives, accompanied by experts in their fields.
The center also provides HIV testing services and organizes training, seminars, and social activities for the capacity building of people living with HIV/AIDS and their families.
The person who will be selected to the position of Support Center Coordinator will be mainly responsible for managing and monitoring the main tasks of the team in the center,
The Support Center Coordinator will work at the Head Office of our organization between 9 am – 6 pm on weekdays and will report to the Board.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities
- Managing ongoing conceptual projects in the responsibility zone of the center,
- Managing a healthy communication with other organizations operating in the field and cooperating with them when needed,
- Managing the communication with state offices and donors,
- Preparing the Managing the team of social services experts and support experts in the center, monitoring and reporting weekly of the operational processes,
- Working in cooperation with other Project coordinators that the organization runs,
- Preparing the budget studies and monitoring the budgets of the ongoing projects,
- Able to work in a diverse environment with a respectful approach to human rights,
- Mapping the needs in the field and finding capacity building opportunities,
- Monitoring and listing funding opportunities to apply and reporting
- Managing the monthly payments and buying process of the center including stationary and hygienic equipment,
- Managing and monitoring the volunteers' networks of the organization, and tracking opportunities to develop them,
- Tracking administrative tasks and business processes which need to be in line with the current legislation,
- Communicating with the members about the organization’s projects and ongoing tasks and empowering the communication,
- Preparing bulletins to announce the details of the operation of the center and reporting
A bachelors' degree
5 years of NGO experience at least with a Project managing experience
Level B2 (interview may be taken in English)
MS Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint) at an advanced level
- Former experience at NGOs as manager, coordinator, or similar managerial positions,
- English speaking skill at least B2 level is required.
- Able to travel and be flexible for working hours when needed.
- High capacity to cope with stress,
- Strong skills as an analytical thinker, multitasker, playmaker, leader, and team worker.
Final date for the application: September 30, 2021.
We welcome all the candidates to apply to the opening position with their CVs and Cover Letters (min 200 words) in English with the application code DesKord2021 to email@example.com
Please note that only CVs in English will be considered and shortlisted candidates will be contacted.