ANKON Consulting is looking for a Team Leader for the EU funded project “ Technical Assistance for “CREATE IN IZMIR: Entrepreneurial Hub of Cultural and Creative Industries” Project (NEAR/ANK/2021/EA-RP/0046)" to be implemented in İzmir, Turkey.
The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to firstname.lastname@example.org with REF TL/ANK/2021/EA-RP/0046 till 18/02/2022.
Qualification and Skills
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in Business Administration/Economics/Media/ Communication/ Public Relations/Marketing.
- In the absence of university degree in above mentioned fields, university degree in any other field wilI be accepted if accompanied by minimum 5 years of professional experience in the field of Creative Industries (according to UNCTAD’s list of Creative Industries) as an expert/manager.
- Very good command of English (speaking, reading and writing).
General Professional Experience
- Minimum 15 years of general professional experience following the attainment of the Bachelor’s degree.
Specific Professional Experience
- Minimum 3 years of experience in the fıeld of entrepıeneurship or business development for SMEs.
- Preferably 5, but minimum 3 years of experience in the establishment/running/capacity building of Innovative Ecosystems/Hubs/Technoparks/TTOs/Design/ R&D Institutes.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience as a team leader/deputy team leader/project manager/program manager in EU/internationally funded project/programme(s) (Only the references indicating uninterrupted 6 months or more experience in one project/progıamme will be considered acceptable).
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in the field of Creative Industries as listed in UNCTAD’s list of Creative industries).
- ISO 22301 business sustainability expertise/experience will be an asset.