ANKON Consulting is looking for a Team Leader for the EU funded project “Technical Assistance for the “Establishment of Common Use Ateliers in TRB2 Region (EuropeAid/140245/IH/SER/TR) ” to be implemented in TRB2 Region (Van/Erciş, Bitlis, Muş) of Turkey.
The candidates are requested to apply with their CVs in English to email@example.com with REF TL/140245/IH/SER/TR till 18/02/2022.
Qualifications & Skills
- Bachelor’s or higher degree in political, social or administrative Sciences (e.g. business administıation, economics, international relations, public administration, etc.) or industrial engineering or business administration engineering.
- In absence of university degree in above mentioned fields, university degree in any other field will be accepted together with 10 years of experience in regional/local economic development/competitiveness initiatives.
- Very good command of English (speaking, reading and writing).
General Professional Experience
- Preferably 15 years but a minimum of 10 years of general professional experience is required.
Specific Professional Experience
- Minimum 2 years of working experience as a team leader/deputy team leader/project manager/program manager in EU/internationally funded project/programme(s) (Only the references indicating uninterrupted 6 months or more experience in one project/programme will be considered acceptable).
- Minimum 5 years of specific experience in provision of business development Services to SMEs/public sector/private sector.
- Experience in establishment and/or running of Common Use Facilities/Business Development Centers/Research Centers that serves to SMEs will be an asset.