Team Leader (Ref: Team Leader 0719-T)
|A Training & Business Consulting Company||Gaziantep|
|Field Operations Team Leader||Danışmanlık|
|Üniversite||Üst Düzey Yönetici|
|İngilizce (C2, Level 6, Advanced),Türkçe (C2, Level 6, Advanced)|
A Training & Business Consulting Services Company, recently expands to implement Programs in Turkey, is on the hunt for a high qualified and experienced Team Leader to run its operations in Turkey.
Duties and responsibilities
S/he will be responsible for managing Program team and carry out the following tasks:
• Contribute directly to the implementation of all Projects;
• Manage the inputs of the staff, according to the on-going projects;
• Organize and implement all operations activities, being responsible for the achievement of the expected outcomes;
• Attend meetings related to the operations, called by the Contracting Authority or the local administration.
The Team Leader will be based in Gaziantep. S/he will travel when necessary across Turkey. S/he should spread his/her presence evenly throughout the duration of the contract.
Qualifications and skills
The Team Leader should have the following qualifications and skills:
• A university degree awarded on completion of at least three years study in a University or equivalent institution.
• Excellent negotiation, communication, interpersonal, organizational and reporting skills.
• In-depth knowledge of Training and Consulting field.
• Full computer literacy.
• Excellent command of written and spoken English & Turkish (Arabic is a plus).
• Minimum 2 years of post-graduate professional experience in the field of Training and/or Consulting.
• Minimum of 2 years of post-graduate professional experience in leading teams in the public or private sector or in public funded projects of a similar size, complexity and duration.
How to apply:
Interested candidates are requested to submit their application, including the most recent CV with a cover letter in English indicating Three professional references with contact details (name, position, phone and e-mail)
Please state (Re: Team Leader 0719-T) in the subject header.
We encourage all qualified applicants, irrespective of gender, nationality, disabilities, sexual orientation, culture, religious and ethnic backgrounds to apply. All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, please be advised that only shortlisted applicants will be contacted.