Position: Technical Media Officer
Job Location: Gaziantep
Reporting to: Advocacy Manager
Working area: Gaziantep, Turkey
Number of positions open: 1
Key relationships: Headquarters Advocacy Manager, Media Manager, Jordan Advocacy Manager, Program department, Information department, Syria field staff, SAMS media and advocacy departments in the region
General objective of the position:
The Media Officer is responsible for managing social media accounts and initiating media reports and collaborating with advocacy department staff, plus covering SAMS activity properly, and producing media products to be used in SAMS social media or even share with local and international media.
Main tasks and responsibilities:
- Manage SAMS Facebook and Twitter accounts in Arabic.
- Coordinate between SAMS media officers in the region to use the products they share on our social media.
- Work with the Advocacy Manager to implement the media strategy and increase the visibility of the organization.
- Collect stories and information useful for media and SAMS social media from the team in the field and other departments.
- Liaise with SAMS HQ media department.
- Working on the raw data coming from the field to produce stories, films and videos to be covered by SAMS social media and, with SAMS media list.
- Promote and model a positive, professional and respectful office culture.
- Lead other media staff inside Syria to perform their duties and responsibilities.
- Other duties as assigned.
THE CANDIDATE’S REQUIREMENTS
Mandatory Qualifications required
·1-2 years’ experience in NGO
Desirable Qualifications required
The salary will be defined regarding the SAMS Turkey Office salary scale on-going.
Interested candidates may please send their resume and fill the application in the following link
Last date for application is 26/ December / 2019