The WE Program is looking for a new facilitator in Turkey
Tchibo GmbH is a large consumer goods and retail company based in Germany. As part of its sustainability initiatives, the Tchibo WE Program (Worldwide Enhancement of Social Quality) seeks sustainable development in factories in the supply chain, to support labour rights in production and improve working conditions.
The WE Program is based on participatory practices, fostering dialogue between all involved, with a special focus on workers, management and owners at the factory level.
Why this program?
Audit approaches have proven not to sufficiently change working conditions in the long run. We seek to ensure sustainable progress, in a way that supports labour rights in production and enhances the business.
How does it work?
You will be working with our Turkish countryteam with two other facilitators. Your task is to enable workers and managers in the factories to develop solutions for working conditions issues that fit their needs and empower everyone to be part of the solution. In addition, you will engage with around 35 facilitators from different countries on international level to exchange and inspire each other.
Who are we looking for?
- Are you willing to work on working conditions and labor rights in factories?
- Do you have a drive to create real impact in production facilities in your country?
- Do you have experience in working with groups - and understand it’s not always easy?
- Are you courageous enough to touch difficult topics and invite disagreement?
- Is the design of participatory workshops one of your areas of expertise?
- Do you know how to engage with factory workers as well as factory managers?
- Working in a team is enriching and motivating to you?
- Do you love working in an international environment, speak and write in Turkish and English?
- Do you continuously want to learn?
- Knowledge on labour rights and social standards will be considered a bonus.
Let us know why you want to be part of the We Program and what you will bring as well as your day rate expectation. Also connect if you have any questions.
We are more than happy to get to know you.
If you find it inspiring to be part of the WE programme, please apply to as soon as possible. In case you have any questions, please contact Dr. Delia Schindler
Please let us know why you want to be part of this initiative and what you will bring to theprogramme as well as your day rate expectation.
%100 sürdürülebilirliğe doğru Tchibo...
Tchibo markası olarak kurumsal sorumluluk konusunda birçok alanda önemli gelişmeler kaydediyoruz. Kahve üretiminde sürdürülebilir tarım yöntemlerini destekliyor, tema ürünlerimizin imalatında kaynakların verimli kullanılması ve iklimin korunması konusunda önemli projelere imza atıyoruz. Bu düzenlemeler doğrultusunda gerçekleştirdiğimiz çalışmaları bağımsız kuruluşlar tarafından sertifikalandırıyoruz.
Bu amaca yönelik attığımız her adımda gerçekleştirdiklerimizi burada genel hatlarıyla bulabilirsiniz.
Tchibo’da sürdürülebilirlik konusunda daha fazla bilgi edinmek için www.tchibo-sustainability.com adresini ziyaret edebilirsiniz.