The Training Officer is responsible for organizing, running and providing assistance during any assigned training session. He/she will work closely with the Project Manger in designing/revising training materials to fit the needs of the audience.
- Contribute to the development of Protection champions training materials. This includes:
- Presentation PowerPoint slides, video, and pictures
- Group work materials
- Organizing the materials needed for practical demonstrations
- Prepare all materials required during presentations and group work. Ensure that all materials are brought back in the same working condition in which they were first used.
- give presentations regarding WATAN SOPs This session will include presentations on:
- Humanitarian Principles & Protection Principles.
- Introduction to Type of Protection and Topics related to their tasks.
- He/she will be responsible for organizing and running any group work activities. Ensure that all materials needed for the activity is prepared and available for all participants.
- Ensure that all training participants are using the materials properly and safely at all times. Correct any wrong behavior immediately.
- Never insist on methodologies that are outside the WATAN SOPs and GOAL’s capabilities.
- Treat all protection champions with respect and patient.
- Evaluate the performance of the WATAN protection champions within the supported GOAL in the process of outreach are matching WATAN SOPs.
- Any other duties as may be assigned by the Project manager.
- Help to find out the problems that are facing the protection champions by routine visits or any practical training at field.
- Bachelor’s degree or Master’s degree in Education preferably in teaching and training techniques or any related specialization.
- Previous experience of no less than 1 years as a trainer.
- Proficient in Microsoft programs, specifically Word and Excel.
- Proficient in Arabic and English writing/ reading.
- Availability to frequency travel within Turkey.
- Ability to manage multiple priorities, deadlines, and tasks efficiently.
- Ability to create new relations with active players in field.
- High level of flexibility to adapt to new environment, handle work load.
- High level of problem solving and decision-making skills.
- Very good report writing skills.
- Leadership skills.
- Very Good computer skills (MS office).