Required education level: Master degree or equivalent in Communications, journalism, public relations, social sciences, international relations, or a relevant field.
Required experience: 3 years of experience in Experience in working in the field of communications, advocacy and/or public relations.
- Experience in developing high quality test for online and traditional communications materials required.
- Experience in working in gender equality and women's empowerment.
- Experience in providing communications support for on and offline events - an asset.
- Experience within the UN system is an asset.
- Outstanding oral and written communications and editorial skills, with proven ability to produce communications products and content for online platforms and social media.
- Strong understanding on gender equality issues.
- Expertise on managing web-based knowledge management systems.
- Strong knowledge of social media platforms and experience in social media outreach.
- Expertise on media relations
Languages: English, Level: Fluent, Required Russian, Level: Fluent, Desirable
Area(s) of expertise: Communication
Nationality: Candidate must be a national of a country other than the country of assignment.