BINAA is a non-profit non-governmental organization that has been registered in Turkey since 2014. BINAA’s mission is to support and empower individuals and communities that are inflicted by conflicts to gain safe and respectable lives.
BINAA strives to be a pioneering regional humanitarian organization. BINAA works hard so those who are inflicted by conflicts have better lives and secure future through providing them the most innovative and efficient services in the fields of development, education, restructuring and relief within a professional and attractive work environment.
BINAA conducts its work with its values of quality, accountability, collaboration, respect, efficiency, and continuous development.
BINAA is looking for a Wash Assistant, based in Gaziantep/Turkey, to participate in WASH projects management in line with BINAA WASH department structure.
- Following up WASH projects complains with the field team.
- participating in PRs preparing phase for project activities in coordination with WASH project officer.
- following up the project documents with other department using BINAA document log system.
- following up WASH projects implementation activities and updating the line manager accordingly.
- Provide periodical reports on the accomplished tasks and activities.
- Participating in providing monthly, mid-term, annual reports
- Manage communications, reporting and relationship development with the related clusters.
- A University Degree in engineering civil/mechanical/electrical.
- Advanced skills in English language.
- Experience in equivalent field.
- Pre-intermediate skills in the Turkish language.
- Experience in humanitarian work and principles.
- Has the knowledge of Sphere Standards
REQUIRED TECHNICAL COMPETENCIES:
- Basic level in project management cycle.
- Basic level in WASH need assessment.
- Basic level in negotiation.
- Advanced level in critical thinking.
- Advanced level in Excel, Outlook, Word.
- Basic knowledge in project management development
REQUIRED CORE COMPETENCIES:
- Planning and organizing
- Stakeholder Orientation.
- Commitment to Continuous Learning
- Technological awareness
- Residence permit in Turkey (Applicants with Turkish nationality will be prioritized)
- BINAA expressly prohibits and will not tolerate any form of discrimination, abuse, harassment (sexual or otherwise), based upon race, ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, age, sexual orientation, marital status, citizenship status, disability, or military status. BINAA's employees, related personnel and accepted candidates will be required to state their commitment/ intent to be aware, consider and adhere to the minimum standards applicable in development and humanitarian settings, BINAA's Code of Conduct and the core principles relating to Sexual Exploitation and Abuse.
- BINAA organization believes in the principle of equal opportunities, and their staff are chosen based on competencies without any distinction between people.
BINAA for Development