Position: Web Developer
Turkish Policy Quarterly (TPQ) is currently looking for a talented Web Developer to join the TPQ team.
TPQ is an Istanbul-based journal fostering original thinking and constructive policy debates on Turkey and its neighborhood since 2002. As one of the few independent outlets in Turkey, TPQ is non-partisan and has a track record of including diverse perspectives and encouraging critical opinions on every topic it covers. Besides the TPQ engages decision makers, opinion leaders, practitioners, the business community and international investors, members of the media, and academia. For more information: www.turkishpolicy.com
Depending on the current tasks at hand in the office, the responsibilities and duties of the web developer will mainly include providing support in:
- Maintaining, developing, and expanding the TPQ website in line with needs
- Periodically distributing e-newsletters to TPQ’s database
- Uploading Journal content to the website in a timely and seamless manner
- Adjusting and editing website content according to feedback from the TPQ team
- Proficiency in using ASP.NET, .Net Framework, and MSSQL database
- Good knowledge of HTML, CSS practices
- Experience with CMS
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Ability to juggle multiple tasks and consistently meet deadlines
Send complete CV (in English) and sample works in application. Please include the name of the position you are applying for in the subject line. The deadline for applications is 2 October 2020.
*The position will require to be in the office 1-3 days a week.
**Please note that the selected candidates will be called in for an interview.